Think of CARGOpak as your on-staff HazMat specialist.
If your company doesn’t have the dedicated experienced personnel to work specifically with hazardous materials all the time, don’t worry CARGOpak does.
Sometimes the hardest part of HazMat compliance is just knowing where to look. With 30 years of hazardous materials expertise we can help you with all aspects of compliance.
- From designing a corporate hazardous materials policy to creating job/ function specific HazMat operational manuals;
- From ongoing shipment advice, to standardizing company HazMat modal specific shipping procedures;
- From reviewing new product classification and identification, to on-site physical audits,
Our technical know-how and professional experience is just a phone call away.
Depending on your needs, whether it’s immediate or long term we have the flexibility to work with any customer, regardless of time frame or size.
How have we’ve helped some of our existing customers?
- Compliance audits,
- Product classification,
- UN Performance Packaging design
- Package selection,
- Inter-modal container segregation and loading procedures,
- Hazardous materials security,
- Regulatory interpretations
- Penalty mitigation,
- Special permit application assistance….. to name just a few.
So how do you get started?
What areas do we need to cover first? After an initial review of your existing arrangement, we then get specific and discuss on what level of involvement you require from us. Whether it’s a complete revision of your company’s hazardous materials procedures or perhaps just a critique of your MSDS or packaging design. After we gather the information and analyze your request, we would submit a proposed plan of action with specific implementation parameters, time frame and costs.